WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
1.We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.However, You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Types of Information Collected
We collect two types of information about our Website Users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- When you purchase goods from our store, as part of the buying and selling process,
we collect the Personally Identifiable Information you voluntarily provide us such as your;
- Postal Address
- Delivery Address (If different)
- Contact number
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Payment Details.
- Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some are identified as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
- We use Personally Identifiable Information to provide products to you, enhance the operation of the Website, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyse Website use, improve our product offerings, to personalize your experience and to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site and to provide you a better experience.
- Further, we may use your email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information, which you do not voluntarily provide us such as your IP Address, Geographic Location etc.will be automatically recorded in order to help us learn about your browser and operating system.
When you provide us information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, for promotional purposes, we will either request directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say No.
- 9. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Third-party providers used by us will ONLY collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.(Courier/Delivery Partners)
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms of service.
- Payment Security
Our payment gateway is Payhere which is on the leading edge of safety & Security.
- How secure is PayHere?
PayHere takes security very seriously & have taken maximum efforts to ensure the highest security for both Businesses & Consumers.
PayHere is built on a Central Bank approved payment acquiring model with bank-level security standards & hosted on our partner bank’s servers with bank-backed security standards. All Network communications between the end-users & PayHere are encrypted & secured over an SSL layer, certified by an EV SSL Digital Certificate that provides the highest available digital authentication. Card credentials are processed securely on PCI DSS Level 1 certified secure bank backends.
- Age Of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
- Updating Personal Information
You will have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information you provide us. Accessing through your login and password we would request you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes
- Further Acknowledgements
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Ceylonstores’s policies and practices with respective Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.